Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Done with week 6!

Quite honestly I didn't think I was going to get my blocks done this week.  Things have been a bit crazy around here with my husband away for work and the weather keeping us indoors more than I'd like.  Kodiak summers are kind of like spring in the NW...cloudy and wet.

Anyway, when I cut my fabric on Friday I wasn't sure when I'd actually get to sit down to sew.  But I got a wild hair at 11:30 last night and got them done.  I'm pretty happy with them!


So here is Cross #5,

 

and New Album.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...