Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frolic Dress and Hunky Dory Frog

Well I got it done and here she is wearing it!  It fits her perfectly with just the right amound of room to grow, so I'm kinda glad I didn't get it done back in May.  
 
I also got this very cute frog finished up! When I saw this frog pattern by Me and My Sister Designs, I remembered a frog that my mom made when I was young. While we were visiting in June I asked if she'd had a pattern and shortly after retuning home I received a copy in the mail.  I cut Hunky Dory charm squares in to 2 1/2" pieces and sewed them all together to create the patchwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...