Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Just a quick catch up

I don't sew a lot when my husband is home because he's not here much and we spend time catching up on family time and all the projects around the house.  But I committed to making a couple of purses for a Relay for Life rummage sale.  So I got those done last week.  I used the Butterfly Bag pattern again, it's so quick to a make and it only takes a fat quarter!  I definitely think I'll be making a few of these as Christmas presents.


I joined my first mini quilt swap over at Dandelion Quilts and I'm making progress.  Hopefully I'm on the right track and making something that my partner will love!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out great. I have never tried that pattern before although I have it bookmarked. These turned out darling, what a nice donation. I hope you re enjoying your time with your husband.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...