Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm Back

My mom, my sister and my nephew were here visiting last week and when we have guests my sewing room is converted into a guestroom.   They left yesterday morning and I am in the process of setting everything back up and reorganizing.  I posted this picture of what my cutting table looks like to Instagram this morning. In case you're curious...this pile includes 2 sets of fairy wings, a Japanese to English dictionary,  several wooden boxes from Melissa & Doug toys,  a box of fabric scraps and random bits of paper.  Talk about a strange pile of things!

A pile on my cutting table

Thanks for all of your encouragement on my last post.  I haven't pulled the quilt top out just yet but I'm going to try to get it done soon!  I'll also be back soon with another project I started before our visitors got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...