Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My mom's 241 tote

One of the things I wanted to work on this year was sewing with my stash.  Leasa from Project: Leasa has been issuing challenges to help encourage us to do just that.  The most recent challenge was to make a bag.  And as is happens my mom had picked out fabric from my stash while she was here at Christmas for me to make her a 241 Tote.  Every part of this bag came from my stash.  I used a Simply Color charm pack for the patchwork, Essex linen for the strap and side panels, an Andover cross woven chambray for the pockets and an AMH print for the lining.

Now I just need to mail it off, so she can use it on her upcoming trip to Ireland and Scotland.



1 comment:

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...