Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Quite

I didn't quite get my challenge project finished.  When I went to finish out the neck line and the back I couldn't find my bias tape or buttons (I guess it's time to clean up my sewing space).  But I am very happy with the way it's turned out so far, I was a bit nervous because I haven't made anything like this before.   In case you don't recognize it, the fabric is Frolic by Sandy Gervais that I purchased from Natalia at Piece'n'Quilt

Thanks Amy for the motivation to get this done.  It's been sitting cut out since May!


* Editor's Note*
After dropping of my son at preschool today, my daughter and made a trip to the local LQS for new bias tape.  I don't know what happened to my other package but I didn't want to waste any more time looking for it.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I hope you find the bits to finish it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great progress! Love the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, such a nice dress! I am so glad you posted even though you didn't quite finish...you inspired me to post my "not quite finished goal" too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses ...