Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frolic Dress and Hunky Dory Frog

Well I got it done and here she is wearing it!  It fits her perfectly with just the right amound of room to grow, so I'm kinda glad I didn't get it done back in May.  
 
I also got this very cute frog finished up! When I saw this frog pattern by Me and My Sister Designs, I remembered a frog that my mom made when I was young. While we were visiting in June I asked if she'd had a pattern and shortly after retuning home I received a copy in the mail.  I cut Hunky Dory charm squares in to 2 1/2" pieces and sewed them all together to create the patchwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Lady of the Lake Quilt Block with Fat Quarter Shop

The Lady of the Lake block is the newest Fat Quarter Shop tutorial and pattern in their "Classic and Vintage Series".   This bloc...