Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two tops finished...

This one only needed the final border but I was a bit intimidated because I had decided that I wanted to miter the corners.  They aren't prefect but I'm thrilled with the end result.  I'm hoping to get this one completed soon, I've got the backing fabric and batting waiting.


This one is from the quilt along that I did early in the summer.  After I had gotten my squares done, I started to put a different color sashing on but wasn't thrilled with the way it looked so I switched to the beautiful medium gray and I am so much happier.  This one will probably sit unfinished for a while since I haven't decided what to back it with.  I'm thinking something warm and snuggly but we'll see what I can find and I'll probably take it with me when we go home for Christmas and have my mom help me quilt it since I just don't have the space here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...