Monday, February 7, 2011

Diversity

I have a fairly diverse list of creative pursuits.  I enjoy sewing just about anything. I do counted cross stitch.  I studied Calligraphy for several years with a very talented teacher.  I like to mess around with paper and know how to make books.  I enjoy taking pictures, but I am by no means a photographer.

And sometimes my creativity leads me to the kitchen.  Today I finally made my son's birthday cake.  He turned 5 a couple of weeks ago but we haven't been healthy enough to celebrate with friends around.  He had a very specific request...he wanted a cake with dinosaurs and a volcano.  This is the final result.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses ...