Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Diversity

I have a fairly diverse list of creative pursuits.  I enjoy sewing just about anything. I do counted cross stitch.  I studied Calligraphy for several years with a very talented teacher.  I like to mess around with paper and know how to make books.  I enjoy taking pictures, but I am by no means a photographer.

And sometimes my creativity leads me to the kitchen.  Today I finally made my son's birthday cake.  He turned 5 a couple of weeks ago but we haven't been healthy enough to celebrate with friends around.  He had a very specific request...he wanted a cake with dinosaurs and a volcano.  This is the final result.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...