Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

All Caught Up

My husband is stationed aboard a buoy tender here in Kodiak.  He arrived home last Sunday and was here briefly (less than 48 hours).  Because it is important that we spend time as a family when he is around, I got a bit behind.  I finished the last one of these on Saturday evening and am feeling good about starting the last week of the quilt along all caught up!

I decide that I really wanted to try making the string star block, but man was it time consuming.  I did each triangle individually because I didn't want them to match.


I am happy with my Lucky Pieces block.  I could do HST's all day long.


My Minnesota block can out about 1 1/2  inches smaller than it should have but I really love the colors and the way the pink stands out in the center!  I'll add a border around it once I've got the last 3 done this next week and I know what color I need more of in the finished quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...