Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Candy Bar Projects

In 2010, I purchased both of Moda's candy bar sets and then they sat around.  So this past spring I decided that I needed to use them and I just stared sewing.  

 The first project I completed with my City Weekend Square. 

I used the Bliss candy bar to make a table runner.

I pieced the back together from 3 fat quarters.

And quilted it in a boxy zig-zag down the center.

The Clermont Farms candy bars became two dresden plate circles, that measure just over 13 inches in diameter.

I quilted just inside the points and then hand stitched in a very pale blue around the outside of the points.





1 comment:

  1. I really like all of these projects. I love table toppers of any size/shape. Love the fabrics you choose as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses ...