Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Swap

A couple of weeks ago I received my accessory bags from my swap partner, Janet.  They are the most cheerful items and definitely brighten up this very gray winter we are having in Kodiak.

 
This bag is beautifully made and very sturdy.  My daughter loves the butterfly button and it's the perfect size for holding my hexies and the little needle book that Janet made.

 
Without even knowing Janet made this out of some of my most favorite fabric.  I used this fabric (in a different colorway) for a dress I made a couple of years ago.
Janet also included some sweet little fairy scissor, a tin with buttons on it and a fat quarter of chocolates.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...