Jennifer from That girl... That quilt has released a new pattern and I was lucky enough to be one of the testers. I have been sharing peeks of my progress all summer but refrained from showing the whole quilt until she was able to finish getting the pattern ready.
All of the fabric I used came from my stash. The top is made from a Make Life FQ bundle that has been sitting around for quite a while. The backing was purchased when we lived in San Diego more than 5 years ago and the binding came from a friend who recently moved off the island and was destashing.
I quilted it with straight lines parallel to the diagonal seams. I used spray baste for the first time and I really like the way it held the quilt layers together but I'm not sure my sewing machine liked sewing through it.
Almost immediately after I finished sewing on the binding this one decided she needed to nap with it. She didn't even wait for it to get washed. The finished quilt measures roughly 35" by 54", big enough to cover both kids on the couch for cartoons in the morning or my legs in the evening after they have gone to bed.