Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Dress...completed!

Just wanted to pop in to share my daughter's Christmas dress for this year.

Christmas Dress

Just a simple peasant style dress.  I added a ribbon sash instead of the ties the pattern called for.  I think it dressed it up a bit.

Big bow in the back

It's just tacked on with an tiny stitch on either side.

Ribbon tacked in place

I figured the white print would be better lined so for the for the first time ever I lined a dress bodice and concealed the stitching where the skirt is sewn on.

 Lined bodice

Now that it's done I can finish 3 quilts that have been basted but need quilting!  Hopefully I'll have one to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...