Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Dress...completed!

Just wanted to pop in to share my daughter's Christmas dress for this year.

Christmas Dress

Just a simple peasant style dress.  I added a ribbon sash instead of the ties the pattern called for.  I think it dressed it up a bit.

Big bow in the back

It's just tacked on with an tiny stitch on either side.

Ribbon tacked in place

I figured the white print would be better lined so for the for the first time ever I lined a dress bodice and concealed the stitching where the skirt is sewn on.

 Lined bodice

Now that it's done I can finish 3 quilts that have been basted but need quilting!  Hopefully I'll have one to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses ...