Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Christmas Finish

I started this last year hoping to have it done in time to hang up for Christmas but that didn't happen because we ended up visiting family in Oregon.  So I pulled it back out in November and was determined to have it done in time for Christmas this year. It didn't get hung up this year but it was done and on display through the holidays. The pattern and fabric is by Sandy Gervais.  I changed the boarders because I didn't want it quite as big and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. 


I used the extra jelly roll strips to make up the extra length for the back and one of my personalized Sweetwater Label Crew labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...