Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fabric Arrivals

I may have gone a bit crazy buying fabric in the last couple of weeks...oops!  I do most of my fabric shopping online.  We've got a couple of great shops here in Kodiak but with a 6 year old and 3 year old who don't like to shop, its just easier to buy from home.  Here are a few pictures of the recent arrivals.
 These are all older fabrics that I found on Etsy.  The top two are from Valorie Well's Olive Anne line.  I'm going to use them to back my Summer Sampler quilt when I get the blocks all together.  The other four are Katie Jump Rope by Denise Schmidt.

 This stack was ordered from Fabric.com.  I decided to add to my Flea Market Fancy stash.  I picked my favorite prints and ordered 1/2 yard cuts.  The bottom is actually 4 yards that I'm going to use to make myself Amy Butler's Liverpool tunic.

 I got these from a friend that was doing a bit of a destash.  I've got a little girl in my house that is really in to princesses and castles so I'll use these for something for her.

These came in a Craftsy Myster Box.  The bottom right are Cocoon by Valorie Wells and I'm using them for the Fusion Blanket Crochet Along.   I started teaching myself to crochet during the winter and this is going to be a great way to practice.  No plan yet for the other two bundles, the top is from Etchings by 3 Sisters  and I'm not sure who the pink is by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...