Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP

I really need to make a list of my WIP's but if I did it would probably be a mile long. The other night after my kids went to bed I spent some time prepping several projects so that it would be easy to just grab one and get started. I use these small plastic spinach boxes to store my projects in.


Top priority this week is finishing off my son's Halloween costume.  He decided to be Mario so I had my mom make a trip to Joann's and send me the fabric.  I'm actually almost done.  I've got the buttons to cover, sew down the facings and hem the pant legs.
 

Other projects I'd like to get finished soon include my Idea Pouch and this Verna baby quilt. I made the top over 2 years ago and it has been sitting forever.  I just need to measure it and piece the backing, then it can be basted and quilted.


I'm linking up this week over at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...