Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses mini charm packs (2.5 inch squares).

 

I chose to make the table runner version that uses two mini charm packs.  I picked Chestnut Street by Fig Tree & Co because I want to create a fall-ish version of the pattern. 



You can check out the pattern and video on the Fat Quarter Shop's blog.  And don't forget to check out the other beautiful versions create with the pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...