Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Clementine Quilt-a-long



Can you believe that 2017 is swiftly coming to an end?  Christmas is only a week away and the new year is coming faster than I'd like!  I thought I'd better pop in and let you know that I'll be quilting along with the Fat Quarter Shop on their 2018 charity quilt.   The Clementine Quilt is a stunning sampler quilt with fun blocks in varying sizes.  It runs from January to July 2018, with all the proceeds going to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

If you are interested in more specific details you can read all about it in their blog post.

 
I thought you might be interested in seeing what I'm going to be working with...

I've loved every quilt I've seen made from V & Co's beautiful ombre fabric but this is the first time that I'll be sewing with it.  And I'll admit to being a bit giddy about it.  I'm excited to see how it works with the block in this pattern.  The Bella White is going to be my background fabric and the chambray is the boarders and accent fabric used to set the small blocks on point.


I may have had a bit too much fun photographing these fabrics...so lots of pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...