Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Clemenitine Quilt Along - March Block

 

It's month three of the Clementine Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop.  That means we've made half the blocks for this quilt already!  This month's blocks are called Peaches & Plenty.  They are full of half square triangles and flying geese.  



March has be a busy month and I wasn't sure that I was going to get these done on time but I'm so glad I did!  I'm in love with the way these colors play together and I'm getting really excited to see this quilt complete.

All the big blocks
All the little blocks

 Stop by the Fat Quarter Shop get you hands on this month's free pattern and don't forget that if you are financially able they are collecting donation for St. Jude Children's Hospital.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...