Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Blog

So I've decide to start a new blog...I'm not sure how this will go or how often I'll have something to share.  I've been reading a lot of creative blogs lately and they've got me inspired.  Most of them have been about quilting or sewing, (I'd like to find some about calligraphy but I haven't gotten to that yet).  They are all fun to read and make me feel creative even if I don't have time to actually create anything myself.  Now that Aynslee is a bit older and independent, I am starting to find little bits of time here and there to work on all the ideas floating around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Cobblestone Stone Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop

The team over at the Fat Quarter Shop is at it again!  This time with another quilt in their Shortcut Quilt series.  The newest pattern, ...