Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Quick Easter Bucket

This little "bucket" came together in pretty quick, I got the idea from the
Fabric Easter Basket Tutorial featured on Sew What.  On very short notice, my son informed me that he need to bring his Easter basket to school for their party.  Now at our house the Easter Bunny usually brings him a new bucket and shovel because he spends some much time outside digging during the summer, so I didn't really have a basket for him.  I had to work quickly and luckily I had everything to put it together!  Now it's not perfect, one side is taller than the other but for only having about an hour to get it done, I'm happy that I could make his day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...