Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fabric Arrivals

I may have gone a bit crazy buying fabric in the last couple of weeks...oops!  I do most of my fabric shopping online.  We've got a couple of great shops here in Kodiak but with a 6 year old and 3 year old who don't like to shop, its just easier to buy from home.  Here are a few pictures of the recent arrivals.
 These are all older fabrics that I found on Etsy.  The top two are from Valorie Well's Olive Anne line.  I'm going to use them to back my Summer Sampler quilt when I get the blocks all together.  The other four are Katie Jump Rope by Denise Schmidt.

 This stack was ordered from Fabric.com.  I decided to add to my Flea Market Fancy stash.  I picked my favorite prints and ordered 1/2 yard cuts.  The bottom is actually 4 yards that I'm going to use to make myself Amy Butler's Liverpool tunic.

 I got these from a friend that was doing a bit of a destash.  I've got a little girl in my house that is really in to princesses and castles so I'll use these for something for her.

These came in a Craftsy Myster Box.  The bottom right are Cocoon by Valorie Wells and I'm using them for the Fusion Blanket Crochet Along.   I started teaching myself to crochet during the winter and this is going to be a great way to practice.  No plan yet for the other two bundles, the top is from Etchings by 3 Sisters  and I'm not sure who the pink is by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Cobblestone Stone Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop

The team over at the Fat Quarter Shop is at it again!  This time with another quilt in their Shortcut Quilt series.  The newest pattern, ...