Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pattern Testing



I am so lucky! I am testing a pattern for Jennifer at That Girl...That Quilt.  She posted a picture on Instagram and I fell in love with the look of her quilt, so when she asked for pattern testers I jumped at the chance.  I knew immediately what fabric I wanted to use too.  I've had this Make Life FQ bundle sitting around for a long time but until now I hadn't found the right pattern for it.  I have a couple more rows to finish sewing together and then I need to get my thoughts about the pattern back to Jennifer so she can finish up the pattern and make it available to everyone.


2 comments:

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...