Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

The normal things that are going on...

Forgive me, all these pictures are from my IG or mobile device.  I've been really lazy about pulling out the real camera.
I've been doing some spring cleaning and sorting...

Sorting through things I don't use
Wondering why I have so many
 I've been doing lots of cross stitch...

Pattern can be found at Wee Little Stitches on Etsy.
January and February of the Woodland Sampler by Frost Pumpkin Stitchery
Folding laundry and fabric...
My fabric was in desperate need of organization.
Never ending laundry
There's been a bit of sewing...
Hometown fabric and this pattern go really well together.
My first two Scrappy Trip Along block are finally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...