Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Sweet as Honey



I finished this quilt in June.  It is made from a bundle of Sweet as Honey fabric I won from Hawthorne Threads.  The pattern was designed by Amanda from Westwood Acres. 


It is absolutely beautiful fabric, so soft! 



I used a very basic zigzag stitch to quilt it.


Quilt Stats:
Fabric - Sweet as Honey by Bonnie Christine, Moda Bella Solids 
Size - 58" x 62" ish
Pieced and Quilted by Me
Started - Feb. 2014
Finished - June 2014

 My original post about this quilt can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  I hope your enjoying all the quilts entered in the Festival!

I'm entering this quilting in the Small Quilts category of this year Blogger's Quilt Festival.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt! I love it's clean lines and color palette.

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt! I love the fabric you chose, with the white back ground. And the fabrics are nice that back the stars, looking kind of see-thru. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I always like to know how the fabric feels. I'm glad this one's super-soft. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Cobblestone Stone Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop

The team over at the Fat Quarter Shop is at it again!  This time with another quilt in their Shortcut Quilt series.  The newest pattern, ...