Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Simple Simon and Focal Point - The Splendid Sampler

Simple Simon

Focal Point
These are blocks #5 - Simple Simon and #6 - Focal Point in the Splendid Sampler.  I spend sometime last week sorting all my scraps in to bins that organize them by shape...strips, squares and triangles.  While I was at it I picked out what I wanted to use for these blocks and a couple of others.   Both went together pretty quickly.   All the blocks that have be released so far have been fantastic but I've decided to only make the ones that I'm drawn to the most.  I want this to be a fun, relaxing, no pressure project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...