Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello.....

Sorry it's been so long! November just seemed to get away from me and then here we are 4 days into December.  Not much sewing happened the last couple of weeks.  I spent most of that time switching around the sewing room and the playroom in our house and celebrating Thanksgiving.

Not everything is put away or organized the way I'd like yet but I finally had enough yesterday an finished up my Spinning Points block that will be part of my husband's quilt.  (He's out of town this week, so I don't have to worry about him seeing it.)

I'm so happy with how it turned out!

The pattern for this block and several other can be found at Quilting on the Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...