Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Sweet as Honey



I finished this quilt in June.  It is made from a bundle of Sweet as Honey fabric I won from Hawthorne Threads.  The pattern was designed by Amanda from Westwood Acres. 


It is absolutely beautiful fabric, so soft! 



I used a very basic zigzag stitch to quilt it.


Quilt Stats:
Fabric - Sweet as Honey by Bonnie Christine, Moda Bella Solids 
Size - 58" x 62" ish
Pieced and Quilted by Me
Started - Feb. 2014
Finished - June 2014

 My original post about this quilt can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  I hope your enjoying all the quilts entered in the Festival!

I'm entering this quilting in the Small Quilts category of this year Blogger's Quilt Festival.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt! I love it's clean lines and color palette.

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt! I love the fabric you chose, with the white back ground. And the fabrics are nice that back the stars, looking kind of see-thru. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I always like to know how the fabric feels. I'm glad this one's super-soft. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...