Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

#2018makenine

I heard about the #2018makenine after seeing a few of my favorite Instagram makers post collages showing what they want to make this year. After a bit of scrolling through the hashtag on Instagram I found Rochelle the creator behind the idea.  If you'd like to read more about how the idea was conceived I encourage you to read her blog post.

She calls it a gentle challenge that you can't fail!

I had grand plans last year to sew a lot for myself.  But with so many fantastic patterns I found myself overwhelmed by all the options.  I wanted to make everything!  And then I didn't really get anything done.  So I've created a collage and now I know where to focus.  I've made a list of links down below, in case you are interested in learning more about the individual patterns. So...



I'm going to try making most of these from my stash of garment fabrics.  The only one that I might have to buy for is the Oceanside Pants, I don't know that I have enough yardage.  I've actually had my Blackwood Cardigan, Esme Top and Mississippi Ave. Dress cut out for a while so I think may increase my productivity.  I made a bonus list just in case.

Bonus
Halifax Hoodie 
Cheyenne Tunic
Shirt No. 1 (a Creativebug class)
Linden Sweatshirt 

Are you doing any garment sewing this year?  Any tips for productivity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...