Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Birthday!

My 30th birthday was last month (June 19th, to be exact) and it was a wonderful day.  I am totally okay with being 30 because to me it's just a number, I'm only as old as I feel and I am happy with what has happened in my life up to this point.  I feel like I'm right where I should be! We were in Oregon visiting family at the time so I got to spend the day with my mom (whose birthday is the day after mine), my sister, my adorable nephew, my kids and hubby.  We went to two of my favorite places in Portland,  Saturday Market and OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry).  OMSI is so much fun, I loved going there when I was a kid and it is a blast being able to share it with my children.  We had lots of fun playing in the kids room and with the pop bottle water rocket! 



I got a few very cool gift at Saturday Market, like this picture from my sister, it's called Butterfly!  (Check out the artist, Tricia Beck at Red Parasol Productions)


 
My 4 1/2 year old son picked out this necklace for me because he loves to get me flowers!

My mom let me pick out these beautiful earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...