Thursday, October 11, 2012

Really Random Thursday

Darth Tater is guarding my fabric stash.  #mrpotatoeheadisreadyforhalloween
My kids have had Darth Tater for a while but don't play with him.  I thought he'd be good a defending my fabric.

Making apple sauce to go with dinner!
I made a small batch of applesauce this past week to go with dinner.  And now I want more!



You haven't seen fog until you have lived in Kodiak. #foggedin #noplanesgettingintoday #kodiak #fog

The fog has been very thick around Kodiak for the last several days, in fact today was the first morning I didn't feel like I was living in a cloud.  The fog was so bad that planes haven't gotten in for several days.  I'm hoping that stays away for a few days so that some fabric I'm expecting  and my husband's birthday present will arrive.

Yesterday my daughter and I went on a field with her brother to the local fire station as part of fire prevention week.  He's such a great brother and held her hand the entire time.




I'm linking up at Live A Colorful Life for Cindy's Really Random Thursday post.


4 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a Darth Tater guarding their stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Darth Tater too! I have M&M guys and they aren't intimidating at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, Darth Tater is great! Hope your packages arrive soon. that is such a sweet photo of your kids holding hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Darth Tater! I MUST find him! I saw your foggy picture on Instagram. Wow. Actually I would LOVE a foggy day...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Mini Charm Chocolates with Fat Quarter Shop

The Fat Quarter shop is at it again!  They just released another project in their Shortcut Quilts pattern line.  This time the pattern uses ...