Monday, April 4, 2016

On Point Quilt top

This is project #3 on my finish-a-long list.  It is my On Point quilt made from Wee Wander by Sarah Jane.  This quilt is destined for my daughter's bed.  I purchased the fabric last spring and cut all the blocks, but stalled when it came to assembly.  When I finally sat down to work on this quilt, it came together pretty quickly.


The only problem was that our current house is so small, I didn't have much room to lay it out.  As you can see it took up most of the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Lady of the Lake Quilt Block with Fat Quarter Shop

The Lady of the Lake block is the newest Fat Quarter Shop tutorial and pattern in their "Classic and Vintage Series".   This bloc...