Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

On Point Quilt top

This is project #3 on my finish-a-long list.  It is my On Point quilt made from Wee Wander by Sarah Jane.  This quilt is destined for my daughter's bed.  I purchased the fabric last spring and cut all the blocks, but stalled when it came to assembly.  When I finally sat down to work on this quilt, it came together pretty quickly.


The only problem was that our current house is so small, I didn't have much room to lay it out.  As you can see it took up most of the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...