Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My New Blog

So I've decide to start a new blog...I'm not sure how this will go or how often I'll have something to share.  I've been reading a lot of creative blogs lately and they've got me inspired.  Most of them have been about quilting or sewing, (I'd like to find some about calligraphy but I haven't gotten to that yet).  They are all fun to read and make me feel creative even if I don't have time to actually create anything myself.  Now that Aynslee is a bit older and independent, I am starting to find little bits of time here and there to work on all the ideas floating around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...