Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy



The day after arriving home from our trip to the lower 48 we put an offer in on this house here in Kodiak and if all continues goes well it will be ours by June! This is the first time we've bought a house and we are stumbling through the process with lots of help from some great friends and a fantastic Realtor. So with all that house stuff going on and dealing with sick kids and such, there hasn't been much crafty stuff going on.  I had lots of things I want to get done  when we returned home and now I've got lots of ideas for the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate your support. I try to reply to every comment here in the comments.

Union Square - A Classic & Vintage Block

Welcome back everyone!  I'm excited to share another Vintage & Classic block with from Fat Quarter Shop.  Their tutorials...